BVI taxation regulations:
Any income generated by companies outside BVI is free of any tax.
- profit, dividend, interest, royalty tax – 0%;
- capital gains tax – 0%;
- tax at the source of payment of the above income – 0%;
- value added tax – 0%;
- personal wealth and estate tax – 0%.
All companies are liable to pay the annual licence fee:
– $350 if the number of issued shares is up to 50,000;
– $1,000 if the number of issued shares exceeds 50,000.
Double taxation treaties:
Double taxation treaties with the United Kingdom, Japan and Switzerland are applied to non-resident companies only and do not apply to offshore companies.
For more information on the registration and administration of BVI companies or in any other jurisdiction, please contact our experts.