Offshore company in Mauritius – General information
Mauritius is an island state in the western part of the Indian Ocean. The population of the country is around 1,300,000 and the capital city is Port Louis.
The official currency is the Mauritian Rupee (MUR).
The official language is English.
A new Mauritius company registration process
The registration process contains 4 main steps:
- Verification and reservation of a company name in Registrar
- Approval of application for the company registration by the Financial Services Commission
- Registration of the company in the Companies Registrar
- Licensing of the company by the Financial Services Commission
Offshore in Mauritius – Requirements for the company structure
- Board of directors – minimum one director (physical or legal person)
- Shareholders – minimum one shareholder (physical or legal person)
- It is obligatorily to have a registered office in Mauritius
Minimum amount of shares is 1 share. The Law does not define maximum of share capital.
According to Mauritius legislation a non-audited financial statement must be submitted to the Financial Services Commission.
Mauritius taxation provisions
Companies incorporated in Mauritius are totally tax exempted.
Information for submission to the Registrar
Details of shareholders and directors due to be submitted to the Companies Registrar. Information of beneficiaries must be submitted to the Financial Services Commission.
If you decided to open an offshore company, our team will provide you with qualified services in order to register a company in Mauritius or anywhere else in the world. If you have not enough time, you can always buy a ready offshore company in Mauritius.
For more information, please contact us, and our team will find the best solution for achieving your goals. We are always at your disposal.
|Minimal set of service|
|Registered address and agent||$850|
|Opening of bank account||$600|