Advantages of Mauritius companies:
- Mauritius incorporated companies enjoy advanced and flexible legislation offering diverse incentives for business development;
- There are no minimum or maximum capital requirements;
- Companies may have just one shareholder;
- There are no exchange controls;
- Company re-domiciliation is available;
- There are advanced infrastructure and telecommunications networks.
For GBC II companies:
- Total confidentiality is enjoyed with beneficiary information inaccessible to third parties;
- Nominee services are available;
- Shares may be issued without par value;
- Company administration is quite simple with minimum staff and the management of the company can be administered from any country;
- The international business of a company is tax exempt;
- There are no auditing requirements;
- Meetings of the directors and shareholders may be held in any part of the world.
For GBC I companies:
- Double Tax Treaties are applied for tax and corporate planning;
- The income tax rate can be reduced to 3%;
- There is no capital gains tax or taxation of dividends;
- There are reduced tax rates on royalties and interest.